Saturday, May 23, 2009

Little Yellow comes out of hiding!

Oh, I'm sooooo excited! It's *almost* warm enough now, in a Michigan sort of way, to get my little yellow toy out of winter hibernation!! He, he, he! So, yesterday, that's exactly what I did! It got an oil change, tire pressure pumped up, everything got a good looking over, and then (insert engine revving noises here....) zoom, off I went! Today, it's zoom, up to Onekama to get coffee with Kathy & then a pedicure, then it's zoom, down to Ludington to see a movie (after hot wings & a salad of course...), and then tomorrow, it's zoom, down to Bortell's for a first fish dinner of the season.

And in the midst of it all, it's playing in my updated art room - I can't wait to show you the pics of my new art room furniture!!

Ahhhhh...... summer!

4 comments:

WorkingMommy said...

So I don't know if I am going to get back to Manistee this summer...but if I do I demand a ride in this thing!!!! :D

Blaiz said...

When Little Yellow comes out, the staid teacher personna begins to disappear and the real Cindy comes out!

WorkingMommy said...

LOL I agree with Blaiz!

Cindy Swan-Eagan said...

HA! You two know me pretty well! Here's to summer!!