Sunday, December 6, 2009

Manistee Craft Show 2009


What a fun day & what a fun time to get to see and speak with so many people I just don't get a chance to see very often - I think I like the social aspect as much as the opportunity to show off my other side! Everyone was so kind with their comments, and it was fun to see folks respond to the fact that it was "my stuff" -- thanks so much to all of you!




I have a necklace that I promised I would post here for one nice gal - hope this picture helps you out. If you are interested in this necklace, please contact me - I love this one - it shimmers with little glints of gold on the glass beads. the total length is 19 inches (I know, not actually a standard length, but I liked where it hung at that length), and the price is $110.00. If you are interested, just contact me and I'll be happy to arrange delivery!




I've added a few pictures here, and will add some more on some other posts. Another nice gal encouraged me to put some things on etsy, and so this morning, I'm actually going to post a few items to my etsy shop - http://www.vittoriabella.etsy.com/ - come and visit me there! I'll try to keep a few things there, but if you need or want something, please feel free to email.


Well, after a day of craft show, Community Band Concert, Sleigh Bell Parade - I think I need to do a little catching up - hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the weekend!

2 comments:

Art After Midnight said...

Wow, I am so impressed! All this and you teach too! Very nice. Lost all my addresses on PCU...email me, AU class decisions. Congrats!

WorkingMommy said...

aww fun!! Um...I am hoping that one of those journals isn't mine ;)