Monday, June 27, 2011

Blogging Blight

I try, I try.  But, I am a blogger who has ambitions of regular, beautiful posts, complete with wonderful pictures.  The reality - I am a some times (very, very sometimes) blogger with blogger remorse.  I wish I could post more often and have wonderful, beautiful pictures to include.  Maybe someday.  Maybe not.  Right now, with a full time job (I guess many would say more than full time), and more interests than I know what to do with, I'll have to suffice with a little blogger remorse from time to time.

Here's what's new around the compound:




We visited Dayton and the US Air Force Museum - really an awe inspiring place, especially for a flier.  We went to Huffman Prairie - the place outside of Dayton where the Wright brothers practiced and perfected their flying.  Another place of reverence for the flier in my family. 



We spent the weekend in Chicago - one of us (not me) had meetings on Saturday.  One of us (yes, that was me) went to Stamp Thyme in Lockport and went shopping, then came back and found some great little stores in Forest Park (just outside Oak Park).  What fun. 

And now, to prepare for the 4th of July!  An open house with friend and work colleague, two parade practices and a parade, and then collapse in exhaustion in the back yard.  Have a great week!

No comments: