Sunday, February 1, 2009

...and later the same day....

Okay, so on the elusive bright, sunny Sunday in the midst of 'the bleak midwinter,' what did I end up doing from my list?

1. walk - well, it wasn't a long one, but, yes.
2. art - yes!! I made almost 2 dozen cards with new stamps that I just got from Impress. Yummy.
3. downtown shopping - yes and no. I went, much of downtown was closed today. BUT, I tried!!!
4. laundry - yes. And right now, it's almost completely done, as I did it while I was stamping. One benefit of the laundry room being right next to the studio.

Thus, once I have sat and read for a little while tonight, I will declare today a supremely luxurious day!!! I hope all my readers have your own supremely luxurious day some time really soon!

2 comments:

WorkingMommy said...

I'm very proud of you! I also did laundry, though mine was done while I semi-watched the Superbowl (oh, the excitement :p ) I would have rather gone shopping :D

Blaiz said...

Doing laundry is luxurious? I guess for someone as busy as you are, it could be.

LOL, when it gets in the 60s here, I've got the heaters on inside, and I'm wearing a coat outside. I don't think I'd even be able to move in temps below 50!