Tuesday, August 18, 2009

More Art Unraveled Projects

One of the evening classes (a 3 hour class) that I took at Art Unraveled was with Kelly Kilmer - her "Little Book of Faux Monoprints." A great class where we painted and made little monoprints and then bound the pages into little books. Look at the cool pages, and the two neat little books I made that evening.





Another cool class was with Katie Kendrick, and okay, so my finished picture is laying on it's side in this post -- LOL, I'm going to try scanning it & inputting it again, anyway - I'm finding I'm not liking the posts with pictures of my projects as much as the very few that I've done with scans - so, here's a sideways "glimpse" of my finished project, along with a pic of Kim, Katie and myself -- isn't Kim's picture GREAT?




That's all for now - more later! Be artistic today!




No comments: