Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My Sanctuary

I'm so hapy about the way my studio is setting up - I got my paper storage cabinet set up a few weeks ago, and I just *love* it so much!! I also got a drying rack that I just love & am looking forward to putting to great use.


Look at how the drawers look with my paper in them!!




And I've put quite a few of my pieces all on display on the workbench. I like walking in and seeing this colorful splash.



The last official day of school is tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to having some time around the house. Looking forward to a relaxing summer, at least at times!

Again soon!

2 comments:

WorkingMommy said...

yeah for progress!! Always feels good to see things come together.

Blaiz said...

*drooling over drawers and paper*

Is it wrong that beautiful paper gets me excited?

I see you've taken a Karyn Gartel class. Great work!