Sunday, June 28, 2009

Windows and Doors and Barrels, Oh my!






I've always loved windows and doors - don't know why, and I didn't know others liked them, too, until I started on this art "journey." But, I've got old photos that I took of windows and doors many, many years ago - long before ever even thinking I might one day call myself, among other things, an artist.

In a few years ago, we went to south easern Illinois to try a Moonshine Burger from the Moonshine store. (I'll blog about that some time, but suffice it to say, Mike & I agree - we're going back!) On the way back to the main road, we came across a dilapidated home, with the most amazing doors and windows, and well, I just had to stop and take some pics.

We also stopped at a historic site with more wonderful picture opportunities - I hope you enjoy!

No comments: