Sunday, May 1, 2011

Studio Weekend

Well, I've spent a lot of time in the studio over the past two days - it was wonderfully relaxing.  This next week is going to be uber-busy, with State Band & Orchestra Evaluations at my school on Thursday and Friday, plus taking my three groups throught the festival during that time.  (not to mention the literally hundreds of students who will be coming with their ensembles, to perform as well...)

So....these past two days, I've lived in denial and did some fun things in the studio.  I did some stamping, some drawing, some journaling and some jewelry making.  All of it fun. 





Here are some pieces I made over the past two days - found this stuff in my stash and had to figure out how it might go together.  Ohhhh, did I have fun.  I didn't take pics of the cards I made while stamping - I forget how much fun that is, until I pick up a stamp. 

Have a great week - I'm powering up for my week!!

3 comments:

WorkingMommy said...

I LOVE the blue!!!! Very pretty!

Shelley Whiting said...

I love the jewelry. It's very beautiful and sparkly.

Cindy Swan-Eagan said...

Thanks, Shelley! I'm finding myself more and more drawn to sparkly!