Sunday, August 14, 2011

Art Unraveled 2011 - what a great time!

To my Art Unraveled friends, this will seem like old news.  To my friends who didn't get to go to Art Unraveled, well, it's "show and tell" time. 


Took a wonderful class with Richard Salley - here are two pairs of earrings I made.  Just put the earwires on them today - made the earwires this afternoon, because I didn't take any sterling wire with me - every square inch of space was precious in my suitcase!  Can't wait to work on more of these - I have several designs swirling around in my head!  These are mixed metals pieces with lovely stones set into them - I think they're going to be fun to wear.  More tomorrow!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Love both sets, but the top pair with the fold is my favorite.

Wabbit said...

I like both sets too. I really wanted to take this class but it closed before I decided to splurge and take a couple of classes. :( Maybe next year or maybe I'll just figure it out on my own. But I LOVE what you did in the class!!

Cindy Swan-Eagan said...

Thanks, Joanne! That's my favorite pair, too! I'm wearing them for the first time today. Loved to learn fold forming metals!

Cindy Swan-Eagan said...

Thanks, Marilyn. It's fun to do! I'm going to have to get busy and play and make a few more pair!