Friday, July 10, 2009

The bottom of the bag


Arrgghh... it's always so sad when I get to the bottom of the bag of caramel corn from the "Caramel Corn Wagon" in Manistee -- it's only here from about June 25 until about July 5. It's funny how many people you see at the wagon each summer - the stuff is outrageous good, and we all come & indulge once a year.

As a side note, the wagon parks on the parade route. For 28 years, I have marched by the caramel corn wagon, many years two times, thinking - I really would like to just stop and buy a bag to eat for the rest of the parade. Sometimes, during the parade, as I've marched by, they've been making the stuff.... oh my, the smell is deeeelicious. Makes me nearly come unglued.

I think my plans are made for the final 4th of July parade in which I march with a Manistee band!! LOL!! So, I guess if you read this, be warned, if you're near the end of the parade, and you see me a munchin' away on my bag of caramel corn, you probably know that my plans for the following September have been made!! LOL!!!

No comments: