Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Blessings



There are so many things to be thankful for. Silly little moments can be truly wonderful. Most of life isn't filled with the grand, spectacular moments that seem to be so "right" for fancy, beautiful journal pages -- most of life is filled with ordinary, good things. I hope that I don't forget to enjoy them.

This was one of the best pieces of cake I've eaten in years. Coconut cake with wonderful caramel and cream sauce. Outrageous & worth each and every calorie!



This is my cat Moe ( we call her Mosey or Little Bell - she wears a little bell that makes her jingle while she walks....) She has the sweetest personality of any cat I've ever known. She's also a ham when it comes to the camera - can you tell?



Won't you join me and enjoy the small moments today!

No comments: