Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday, Monday (or Tuesday, Tuesday)

Well, it's a Tuesday in every sense of the word. It's my longest day. Kids didn't show up for school who have private lessons, so I'm assuming no private lessons. But.... there are others who ARE coming for their lessons -- of course, the middle two lessons, not first two, no.... so, instead of going home AFTER everything is done for the day, well, I'll go home for a half an hour, then go back to work for an hour, then come home. It's Jazzercise night. I haven't done Jazzercise for several weeks - my knee hurt, I was too busy, etc, etc.

The kids were not "into" getting stuff done during class. No, they don't comprehend that State Evaluations are only 2 1/2 weeks away, and each group has a new piece since Districts.

I have several new journals in various stages of being made (Laura, I think I've almost finished a journal for you, finally, after only a year and a half! LOL!) and I can't even go finish any of them. The pages and the covers are calling to me from the studio, but NO, I have to WORK.

What a whiner I am today.

1 comment:

Blaiz said...

Aw, sometimes a girl's just gotta whine!

Don't those kids realize the art time that you're giving up to be there for them?!