Sunday, April 5, 2009

new painting donated

Well, I finished a new painting using a concept that I wanted to try. It was meant to be donated to the VanderCook College of Music's Great Teacher's Scholarship silent auction. It sold, and I'm excited to say it was one of the high money raisers! Smiles. I'm so glad it helped VanderCook provide scholarship monies for deserving students. I think I'll work on another one to donate to them, and I'm also going to need to work on one for the ASBDA Foundation Auction later this summer. I have some ideas that I want to try -- I just want to learn what paint will do. Well, here's the painting!

2 comments:

Blaiz said...

Congrats on the successful sale of your piece. It's so cool looking!

reagan said...

I really like this painting, very eye catching!