Monday, January 17, 2011

Time well spent

I kept thinking about yesterday's post - 88 blogs.  But how much time do I really spend "following" the blogs?  Not that much. 

If you "follow" blogs, you know what I mean.  I have a viewing pane where I can see the title of any posts made on any of the blogs I follow.  The pane shows the newest posts first.  So, I can quickly scan and see new posts from anyone I follow, and decide if I'm going to open the blog and really read the post.  Sometimes yes, sometimes no. 

I decided to watch the clock and see just how much time I really spend.  Today, 10 minutes.  But, today there weren't many new posts when I looked.  Tomorrow there might be more.  That's the excitement and fun - I never know what I'm going to get!!

Anyway, I think it was 10 minutes well spent!

Until next time - stay warm.  (I'm typing this as it's a blustery, cold, grey northern Michigan winter late afternoon....brrrr.....)

No comments: